Come join a revolution.
The rage is destructive.
It burns a trail of hurt inside and out, pulling you away from yourself and tearing apart your relationship with the ones you love.
The brave work is vulnerable and hard.
You’ve tried but don’t know how. It’s scary to be truthful about the anger inside that seeethes and explodes.
- Identify and understand the true meaning and root causes of anger.
- Work through what your anger means for you and why.
- Recognize your triggers and anger warning signs.
- Build a personal toolbox for rage release and managing explosions.
- Learn to soothe, repair and reconnect after a breakdown.
- Experience the magic of Racheal with a like-minded community of mamas and daddies that will rally and cheer you on as you learn and grow together.
Who should come?
- You find yourself exploding in anger over the little things.
- You want to better understand anger for you and your child.
- You are ready to do the work but need some help.
- You want to build deep, meaningful, intimate connection and relationship.
- You’ve been thinking about joining the Masterclass program but aren’t sure if it’s a right fit for you and your family.
- You’re ready to untangle the chaos and come home to a loving fresh start.
What should I expect?
- This standalone Live Teach will include Respectful Parenting curriculae, guided exercises, thoughtful discussion, and safe sharing pods followed by a Q&A on the Masterclass program at the end.
- Please bring along art materials of your choice (color pencils, crayons, markers etc) as well as writing materials for notes and to write down any questions you might have.
- While we understand interruptions might happen, we ask for your cooperation to keep the session adults-only in honor of each other and the parenting material discussed.
- This session will be recorded for record keeping purposes.
How much is it?
The fee to join is RM200 or USD 50 for our international guests if paying via Paypal. We also accept Online Bank Transfer and Credit Card.
There will be no refunds for no-shows.
How do I register
To register, please go to bit.ly/angerpreview . A zoom link will be provided to you upon payment confirmation.
“When we wake up the truth within us, the anger, pain, grief, arises.
It’s the truth that you have been carrying inside you that you’ve been trying to run and hide for a long time.
That something is what brought you here, that something is what is helping you wake up and be true to yourself.
That capacity to feel, to be present, to be something greater, to see the beauty of ourselves.”
~ Gabor Mate